2018 Summer Camp Registration Is Going On Now! Don't Miss Out on All the Fun and Register Early
"A Purrrfectly Awesome Summer - Movin' and Groovin' with Pete the Cat" summer camp registration begins Wednesday, April 4, 2018. Please call the School Office at (305) 446-0846 for more information. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Click here to download the program and application form
- Summer Camp is available to all 2017-2018 The Growing Place students that turned 3 years old by December 31, 2015
Register your child for The Growing Place Early Childhood Center
- Your child is loved, safe and cherished here! Always feel free to call us with any questions.
- School registration for new families will start on Wednesday, February 14, 2018.
- To view the year-long calendar, please click here, or here for the Parent Teacher Group.
- The school year runs from August to May.
- Summer camp is offered as a 6-week, joy-filled program in June and July.
- To register your child, please read the important documents and fill out the paperwork, then bring it back to the school office.
What Makes Us Unique!
Partnerships With Our Church and School Community
- An active parent-teacher organization
- An involved clergy team who participate in Chapel and other classroom activities
- Church and school events
- Community outreach
A qualified and experienced teaching team
Low teacher-to-student ratios and small class size ensure personalized and caring interaction
Engaged and hands-on administrative team
- Are based on the latest research in early childhood development and developmentally appropriate practice (DAP).
Security throughout the campus is a pivotal component of our everyday efforts:
- A full-time security guard is on staff.
- Closed campus during school hours
- Intercom system
- Emergency plan in place, including monthly drills
- Automated parent notification system is in place
- All staff members have federal background clearance in place
- Staff is first aid and C.P.R. certified
- 2018-19 Registration Forms
- 2018-19 Tuition & Fees
- 2017-18 School Calendar
- 2017-18 PTG Calendar
For questions and more info, contact The Growing Place office at (305) 446-0846.
Corina Dekker, Director / (305) 446-0846 / firstname.lastname@example.org / 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
DCF License #: C11MD0470