Register your child for The Growing Place Early Childhood Center
- Your child is loved, safe and cherished here! Always feel free to call us with any questions.
- School registration for new families will start on Wednesday, February 13, 2019.
- To view the year-long calendar, please click here, or here for the Parent Teacher Group.
- The school year runs from August to May.
- Summer camp is offered as a 6-week, joy-filled program in June and July.
- To register your child, please read the important documents and fill out the paperwork, then bring it back to the school office.
What Makes Us Unique!
Partnerships With Our Church and School Community
- An active parent-teacher organization
- An involved clergy team who participate in Chapel and other classroom activities
- Church and school events
- Community outreach
Is a qualified and experienced teaching team
Low teacher-to-student ratios and small class size ensure personalized and caring interaction
Has an engaged and hands-on administrative team
Engages in year-round professional development and teacher training
All staff members have federal background clearance
Staff is first aid and C.P.R. certified
- Are based on the latest research in early childhood development and developmentally appropriate practice (DAP).
Security throughout the campus is a pivotal component of our everyday efforts:
- A full-time security guard is on staff
- Closed campus during school hours
- An enhanced security monitoring and response system
- Comprehensive emergency plan, including monthly drills
- Automated parent notification
- 2019-2020 Registration Forms
- 2019-2020 Tuition & Fees
- 2019-2020 School Calendar
- 2019-2020 Parent Teacher Group Calendar
For questions and more info, contact The Growing Place office at (305) 446-0846.
Corina Dekker, Director / (305) 446-0846 / firstname.lastname@example.org
DCF License #: C11MD0470